eSHOP – Terms & Conditions
This Agreement contains terms and conditions that apply to you for buying products from https://girmeswheatgrass.com/eshop/ page. Pease note that in this Agreement, “GWG”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, etc means our company Girme’s Wheatgrass having its Registered Office at 110 – Raviraj CRU Mall, Market Yard, Pune – 411037 Maharashtra; and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to you as the customer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Through this eShop we ship to domestic customers with in India only.
- Registration is not mandatory. Guest check out is available.
- Shipping cost to anywhere in India is included.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not available.
- Full advance via payment gateway is mandatory.
- Product will be dispatched directly from our unit at Akluj, District Solapur, State Maharashtra – 413101; to customers within India by courier.
- Orders received by 3 pm will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Customers will get tracking details by SMS and email within 2 days of dispatch.
- A transit time of 4 to 8 working days is required for the delivery of a product within India.
- In case the courier company is unable to give door delivery, customers will have to go and collect the parcel from the nearest destination office.
Our return policy depends upon the condition of the item.
- Defective items: May be returned for an exchange within 10 days from the date of delivery. We will send a free replacement in 3 working days of receipt of returned goods.
- Non defective items: May be returned within 30 days from the date of order placed and get return voucher/refund as per agreement.
- The goods you wish to return must be in ‘resalable’ condition and repackaged with all documents in the same carton that you received.
- All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- In case of refund asked for, the due amount will be credited back to the customer by NEFT online payment within 10 working days after receipt of goods back to us.
Girme’s Wheatgrass Powder is a natural food supplement and not a medicine. It should not replace any medication without consulting a medical practitioner.