What is Wheatgrass?
Wheat Grass means the green vegetable leaves of the young wheat plant (TriticumAestivum) grown for 7 days in tropical climates. Drinking the chlorophyll rich green Wheatgrass juice as a ‘Naturopathic Medicine’ has been known in Naturopathy / Nature Cure for its therapeutic value since ancient times, especially to help in cancer treatment.
A wide range of health benefits have been attributed to wheatgrass as it contains more than 109 beneficial phyto nutrients such as chlorophyll, flavonoids, amino acids and vitamins C and E.
How to Use Wheatgrass Powder?
• Mix 1 spoon or 3g sachet of Wheatgrass Powder in a glass of warm water and drink on an empty stomach.
• A few drops of honey may be added to enhance taste.
• Increase powder quantity as per your body’s acceptance.
• Avoid any other food for half an hour before and after consumption (to help it absorb purely).
• SAFE for children above 1 years of age, the elderly, infirm & women trying to conceive, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Powder?